Biomedical Repair Depot / Hospital Services
- Patient Monitoring
- Flat Panel Displays
- Fetal Monitoring
- Welch Allyn
- Datex Ohmeda
- B. Braun
- Loaner Available
- Component Level Electronic Repair
- No-Charge Evaluation
- Testing and Quality Control Documentation
- Same Day Pickup Available in Certain Areas
- No Freight Charges
On Site Services / Physician & Ambulatory Surgery Centers
USMS proudly offers on site electrical equipment safety testing, preventative maintenance, and minor repairs.
These electrical safety tests are provided annually or semiannually depending on the accredited requirement and or general medical equipment testing guidelines.
- Physician Practices: Guidelines: IEC 60601- USMS Recommends Annual Electrical Safety Testing- PDF-SAMPLE 12 MONTHS
- Surgery Centers: Guidelines: 10A NCAC 13C.1202-USMS Recommends Semiannual Electrical Safety Testing-PDF-SAMPLE 6 MONTHS
- Endoscopy Clinics: Guidelines: 10A NCAC 13C.1202- USMS Recommends Semiannual Electrical Safety Testing-PDF-SAMPLE 6 MONTHS
- Our trained technician tests, labels, and logs your equipment into our database.
- An Equipment Maintenance Certificate is provided for each piece of equipment tested. PDF-SAMPLE 12 MONTHS
- Minor repairs can be performed on site, more extensive repairs will be sent to the USMS Biomedical Depot.
- We offer flexible scheduling, pricing and payment options.