Biomedical Repair Depot / Hospital Services
Are you Compliant?
Annual Equipment Testing is Required to Ensure Patient Safety
10 Percent Discount for New Customers
Please contact us to learn more.
- Patient Monitoring
- Flat Panel Displays
- Fetal Monitoring
- Welch Allyn
- Datex Ohmeda
- B. Braun
- Loaner Available
- Component Level Electronic Repair
- No-Charge Evaluation
- Testing and Quality Control Documentation
- Same Day Pickup Available in Certain Areas
- No Freight Charges
On Site Services / Physician & Ambulatory Surgery Centers
These electrical safety tests are provided annually or semiannually depending on the accredited requirement and or general medical equipment testing guidelines.
- Physician Practices: Guidelines: IEC 60601- USMS Recommends Annual Electrical Safety Testing- PDF-SAMPLE 12 MONTHS
- Surgery Centers: Guidelines: 10A NCAC 13C.1202-USMS Recommends Semiannual Electrical Safety Testing-PDF-SAMPLE 6 MONTHS
- Endoscopy Clinics: Guidelines: 10A NCAC 13C.1202- USMS Recommends Semiannual Electrical Safety Testing-PDF-SAMPLE 6 MONTHS
- Our trained technician tests, labels, and logs your equipment into our database.
- An Equipment Maintenance Certificate is provided for each piece of equipment tested. PDF-SAMPLE 12 MONTHS
- Minor repairs can be performed on site, more extensive repairs will be sent to the USMS Biomedical Depot.
- We offer flexible scheduling, pricing and payment options.