In keeping with our mission to be a partner with our customers, US Medical Systems offers several different avenues of continuing education.
- USMS offers over 8 different education in-services designed for the Operating Room, Sterile Processing, Endoscopy, and Medical Equipment
- Self Study CEU’s
- USMS offers a Self Study CD-Rom with 14+ hours of Continuing Education through CBSPD and IAHCSMM
Quality Inspection Reports
Monthly Repair History Report
The Endo-View System
USMS has committed itself and staff to continually develop and review systems and technology. In that process we are proud to introduce the Endo-View System. This is a system created and developed for use as a fiber optic video system that allows us to examine the biopsy channel of flexible endoscopic instruments. Allowing us to identify problems hidden inside flexible scopes before they require major repairs.
The Endo-View System uses cameras and fiber optic technology combined with our digital capture software program. The software captures digital images from the working channel and gives end users firsthand evidence of channel damage. In addition, it reviews the cleaning process and highlights any other potential problems.
All information is then recorded in hard copy form for your hospital’s use, and archived in our system for future needs.
EndoBenchXTB™ is an endoscope image quality test system for scope manufacturing and repair QC testing, suitable for high production work environments. The instrument consists of a custom designed opto-mechanical system and software to evaluate and report the parameters that are central to a clinical environment. Adapters, couplers and fixtures are included for measuring rigid, flexible and video endoscopes.
The benefits to utilizing the EndoBench are:
- Parameter Verification
- Specifications are Established by Collecting Data from New OEM Scopes
- Our Database Currently has Over 250 New OEM Scope Specifications
- Removes Human Error Element from QC Process
- Helps Standardize Communication between OEM, 3rd Party, and Hospital
- Measures Both Rigid and Flexible Endoscopes